Mobile Wellness Clinics
About Mobile General Health Wellness Vehicles
General physicals, diabetes/blood pressure/cholesterol testing, vaccinations, nutrition, and doctor consultations are just a few of the ways that organizations are utilizing mobile health clinics out in the field. Bringing general wellness services to the people can help diagnose and treat common health problems before they bring individuals into the emergency room.
Mobile wellness clinics are utilized by:
- Insurance Companies
- Large Businesses
- For Profit Consultants
- Independent Practitioners
Mobile Wellness Clinic Features
The interior of each La Boit Specialty Vehicle is designed with a custom floor plan to maximize space and efficiency. Since each La Boit Specialty Vehicle is commercially-built from the ground up, and are NEVER converted RV or buses, we specialize in accommodating the detailed requests that our clients want. Put us to the test!
Features that are often included for wellness clinics:
- Exam Rooms
- Doctor's Stools
- Reception Area
- Waiting Area
Standard Features of Our Mobile Medical Clinics
La Boit Specialty Vehicle's exclusive all-aluminum cage gives you the industrial strength you need to anchor equipment and cabinetry for years of mobile transit use. You can't beat La Boit for an exceptional ride, superior handling and overall best value for a Mobile Wellness Clinic.
- Industry-leading 7ft interiors and extra-wide aisles
- Proven standard designs in pull behind trailers or 26ft, 28ft, 35ft, 37ft, and 40ft drivable clinics OR custom-sized clinics available as well.
- Several chassis available in gas or diesel
- Custom-made cabinetry with slam-shut latches
- All non-porous materials for easy cleaning