Mobile Optometry & Vision Testing Clinics
About Mobile Eye/Vision Testing Vehicles
Mobile health vehicles with a specialty purpose, such a vision testing, are popular with non-profits who have a specific mission regarding a particular health goal. They are also ideal for private practitioners who want to capitalize on the growing market for on-location concierge medicine.
Mobile optometry and vision testing clinics are utilized by:
- Private Practitioners
- Non-Profit Organizations
Optometry Clinic Features
The interior of each La Boit Specialty Vehicle is designed with a custom floor plan to maximize space and efficiency. Since each La Boit Specialty Vehicle is commercially-built from the ground up, and are NEVER converted RV or buses, we specialize in accommodating the detailed requests that our clients want. Put us to the test!
Features that are often included for vision testing:
- Optometry Exam Room
- Slit Lamp
- Vision Screening Equipment
Standard Features of Our Mobile Medical Clinics
La Boit Specialty Vehicle's exclusive all-aluminum cage gives you the industrial strength you need to anchor equipment and cabinetry for years of mobile transit use. You can't beat La Boit for an exceptional ride, superior handling and overall best value for a Mobile Vision Clinic.
- Industry-leading 7ft interiors and extra-wide aisles
- Proven standard designs in pull behind trailers or 26ft, 28ft, 35ft, 37ft, and 40ft drivable clinics OR custom-sized clinics available as well.
- Several chassis available in gas or diesel
- Custom-made cabinetry with slam-shut latches
- All non-porous materials for easy cleaning