Mobile Mammography Clinics
About Mobile Mammography Vehicles
On-site mobile health services is a growing segment of the overall healthcase industry, and mammography services are particularly well-suited to a mobile environment. Everyone is looking for ways to bring down the cost of healthcase, and testing and prevention is a big part of that.
Mobile mammography clinics are utilized by:
- State Health Agencies
- Hospital Systems
- Independent Practitioners
- For Profit Clinics
Mobile Mammography Clinic Custom Features
The interior of each La Boit Specialty Vehicle is designed with a custom floor plan to maximize space and efficiency. Since each La Boit Specialty Vehicle is commercially-built from the ground up, and are NEVER converted RV or buses, we specialize in accommodating the detailed requests that our clients want. Put us to the test!
Custom features that are often requested for mammography vehicles:
- Hologic Selenia Dimensions 3D System
- Changing Room
- Reception Area
- Cellular Temperature Control to Protect Equipment
Standard Features of Our Mobile Medical Clinics
La Boit Specialty Vehicle's exclusive all-aluminum cage gives you the industrial strength you need to anchor equipment and cabinetry for years of mobile transit use. You can't beat La Boit for an exceptional ride, superior handling and overall best value for a Mobile Mammography Clinic.
- Industry-leading 7ft interiors and extra-wide aisles
- Proven standard designs in pull behind trailers or 26ft, 28ft, 35ft, 37ft, and 40ft drivable clinics OR custom-sized clinics available as well.
- Several chassis available in gas or diesel
- Custom-made cabinetry with slam-shut latches
- All non-porous materials for easy cleaning