Mobile Audiology Clinics
About Mobile Audiology/Hearing Testing Vehicles
Specialty vehicles are particularly well-suited for audiology/audiometry applications. Whether you’re just starting out or are a seasoned professional, taking your audiology practice mobile is a great way to reach new patients and grow your business.
Mobile audiology clinics are utilized by:
- Private Practitioners
- Occupational Health
- State Health Agencies
- For Profit Clinics
Audiology/Audiometry Clinic Features
The interior of each La Boit Specialty Vehicle is designed with a custom floor plan to maximize space and efficiency. Since each La Boit Specialty Vehicle is commercially-built from the ground up, and are NEVER converted RV or buses, we specialize in accommodating the detailed requests that our clients want. Put us to the test!
Features that are often included for audiology:
- Multiple Hearing Testing Stations with Headphones
- Eckle Audio Screening Booth
- Exam Room
Standard Features of Our Mobile Medical Clinics
La Boit Specialty Vehicle's exclusive all-aluminum cage gives you the industrial strength you need to anchor equipment and cabinetry for years of mobile transit use. You can't beat La Boit for an exceptional ride, superior handling and overall best value for a Mobile Audiology Clinic.
- Industry-leading 7ft interiors and extra-wide aisles
- Proven standard designs in pull behind trailers or 26ft, 28ft, 35ft, 37ft, and 40ft drivable clinics OR custom-sized clinics available as well.
- Several chassis available in gas or diesel
- Custom-made cabinetry with slam-shut latches
- All non-porous materials for easy cleaning