Safety, Comfort, and Quality on Wheels
Bloodmobiles by La Boit Specialty Vehicles are designed with the needs of health care professionals, volunteers, and donors in mind. Safety, comfort, and quality are guaranteed, thanks to features such as:
- 82” Interior ceiling heights
- Extra wide aisles for spacious work areas
- Ergonomic designed multi-positioning mobile ASI donor beds with interchangable head and foot rests that allow for right or left draws or manual Daycor donor beds
- Lounges Certified up to 650lbs
- Easy to clean seamless cushions
La Boit's exclusive all-aluminum uni-body cage gives you the industrial strength you need to anchor equipment and cabinetry for years of mobile use. You can't beat La Boit for an exceptional ride, superior handling and overall best value.
La Boit Bloodmobiles are miles ahead of the competition
Our spacious units come in 3, 4, 5, or 6-bed units to meet your unique needs. Inside each bloodmobile, you’ll find amenities and accessories that make your staff’s job easier while enhancing your donor’s experience.
Donors will appreciate...
- Flat screen TV/DVDs viewable from each donor station
- Tinted windows and front privacy screens
- Patient screening rooms with privacy doors
- Quiet, comfort and relaxing experience
Nurses, Techs and Volunteers will appreciate...
- Ample storage including color-coded pull out drawers under each donor bed
- Large capacity, rolling coolers for blood storage and transport, or
- Optional AC/DC Norcold 60L Chest Type Fridge/Freezer for blood storage
- Spacious workstations with AC/DC refrigerators and microwaves
Sizes: 26ft, 28ft, 35ft, 37ft, & 40ft
Built On: Class C and A chassis
Available on several chassis from all the leading manufacturers with equipment and specifications tailored to suit your needs.
• Automatic Awning
• Custom Graphics
• Handicap Accessible
• Blood Draw Lounges
And much more…
Find out if La Boit Specialty Vehicles has existing Bloodmobiles available for sale and immediate delivery.
We always prioritize service calls to get our clients the parts, information and/or service they need to get them up and running again immediately.