La Boit is a great place to work!
La Boit Specialty Vehicles is a small, veteran-owned company and great place to work! We build specialty vehicles from the ground up utilizing several trade skills and are looking to beef up our production teams.
All full-time positions offer health insurance, dental insurance, short-term and long-term disability, 401K with employer match, paid holidays, paid vacation, paid life insurance, and direct deposit. We are a drug-free workplace.
Fill out an employment application with La Boit.
Full-time (8:00 AM -5:00 PM M-F)
Some overnight travel required.
Compensation will include a base salary plus commission. Total compensation has the potential to be double the starting pay to the right candidate
If you have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to discuss the details of our unique high-end products and how they could help solve their problems, we'd like to talk to you.
- Discovering and pursuing new sales prospects
- Prepare detailed Quotes, RFQ's, Invoices, Marketing materials, and assistance in developing floor plan drawings for our CAD dept for each client
- Build new business by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry
- Meeting strict customer deadlines
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Collaborate with team members to learn and achieve better results
- Use of MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Sales Force
- Use of social marketing to build the company brand
- Fast learner and a passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results driver approach
- Some overnight travel will be required; 2-3 trade shows per year.
Body Shop Technician
Full-time (6:00 AM -2:30 PM M-F)
$15-$18 based on experience.
In need of a motivated and energetic new body shop technician. Tools and supplies provided with a great work schedule. No weekends no problem.
- Body shop technicians examine damaged coaches & estimate repairs and repair times.
- Perform fiberglass & gelcoat repairs.
- Remove/ reinstall trim, doors, & sealant as needed to complete necessary repairs.
- Keep track of inventory to ensure materials are on hand to complete any given repair.
- Experience required.
- Ability to work efficiently & effectively.
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment background check with a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to work on a ladder or scaffolding while being on feet for 8 hours a day.
Specialty Vehicle Construction
Full-time (Monday-Friday 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM OR 2:30 PM-11:00 PM)
$12-$16 based on experience.
In need of a motivated and energetic new employee to assist in the building of our specialty vehicles. Ability to read a tape measure, safely operate hand and power tools, have great attention to detail, take pride in your work and be on your feet for 8 hours a day is a must. Must be able to lift 50 pounds, crawl, bend, kneel, squat and reach below the knee and overhead frequently. Must be able to stoop, turn, stand, walk, twist, push and pull repeatedly.
This job is never the same 2 days in a row. You will be working in a clean shop that is less than 10 years old that the owners and employees take pride in.
Preferred experience to include (willing to train the right individual):
- MIG Welding (aluminum/steel)
- 12 volt wiring
- Mechanical aptitude
- Sheet metal fabrication
- Fiberglass repair and assembly
- Rough carpentry skills
- Finish carpentry skills
- Cabinetry installation experience
Let's keep in touch!
Subscribe to our monthly e-newsletter.