La Boit is a great place to work!
La Boit Specialty Vehicles is a small, veteran-owned company and great place to work! We build specialty vehicles from the ground up utilizing several trade skills and are looking to beef up our production teams.
All full-time positions offer health insurance, dental insurance, short-term and long-term disability, 401K with employer match, paid holidays, paid vacation, paid life insurance, and direct deposit. We are a drug-free workplace.
Fill out an employment application with La Boit.
Full-time (Monday-Friday 5:00 AM - 3:30 PM)
Starting pay at $20/hour
La Boit Specialty Vehicles is looking for a quality minded person that possesses attention to detail.
This individual would be willing to learn what it takes to wire custom mobile coaches with an emphasis on quality. That same individual should have a basic knowledge of AC and DC electric, and or prior experience in a similar setting. We offer competitive wages and benefits package as well as working in a clean and organized facility that the owners and employees alike take pride in. If you think that you might be a good fit for our company, please reply to this posting with a resume.
- Basic knowledge of AC and DC electric or prior experience in a similar setting
- Ability to maintain a clean and organized work environment
- Quality-minded with attention to detail
Full-time (Monday-Friday 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM)
Compensation discussed during interview
We are looking for a supervisor to lead a group of 6-8 installers. Duties include but not limited to:
- Providing and demonstrate task instructions
- Keeping attendance and measuring key performance indicators
- You will be expected to keep records and produce reports that will be used for performance review
- Making sure direct reports meet performance expectations
- Giving instructions or orders to subordinates
- Meeting deadlines
- Be able to discipline if necessary
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- High school diploma
- Eye for detail and accuracy
- Computer literacy
- Previous leadership experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Reliable, with high integrity and strong work ethic
- Ability to function as part of the team
- Proactive organizational skills
- Ability to keep a positive attitude
- Knowledge of cabinet installation
- Use of hand tools and power equipment
Specialty Vehicle Installer
Full-time (Monday-Friday 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM)
$15-$19/hour based on experience
We build Specialty vehicles from the ground up utilizing several trade skills and are looking to beef up our production teams. In need of 4 motivated and energetic new employees. Specialty Vehicle construction background a PLUS!
The job is never the same 2 days in a row, this is not an assembly line type environment. You will be working in a clean shop that the owners and employees take pride in.
Can start immediately!
- Finish carpentry skills
- Cabinetry installation experience.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds, crawl, bend, kneel, squat and reach below the knee and overhead frequently.
- Must be able to stoop, turn, stand, walk, twist, push and pull repeatedly.
- Ability to read a tape measure, safely operate hand and power tools, have great attention to detail, take pride in your work and be able to climb in and out of trucks most of the day is a must.