Work at La Boit Specialty Vehicles
La Boit is a great place to work. We offer Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K with Employer Match, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Paid Life Insurance, and Direct Deposit. We are a drug-free workplace!
We employ a variety of professionals and technicians, including:
- Welder; experience with MIG/TIG welding required.
- Electrician; experience with 120/240VAC Single Phase Electric and 12VDC Automotive/RV Type Electrical required.
- Cabinet Maker; experience in woodworking required.
- CNC Operator; experience with an SCM Pratix NST48 computer numerical control machine preferred.
About the Job
Install equipment and mobile cabinets in Gahanna factory. Must be able to work in an efficient manner both independently and with others. Installer will be required to fabricate utilizing a variety of materials including wood, metal, plastics and laminate. Job involves setting-up and operating equipment; verifying dimensions; assembling and finishing components.
- Read floor plans, install according to floor plans/drawings.
- Organize and uphold shop appearance.
- Adhere to safety procedures and regulations.
- Maintain the quality of items installed.
- Follow manufacturer's installation instructions.
- Fabricate as needed.
- Daily communication with management.
- Must provide basic non-powered hand tools.
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions and established procedures.
- Controls costs by conserving use of equipment and supplies.
- Documents production by completing forms, reports, and records.
- Maintains quality production results by following organization standards.
Strong work ethic, Process improvement, Verbal Communication, Cabinet building & installation experience, Wood working experience, Problem solving skills, Laminating experience, Conceptual Skills, Listening, Functional and technical skills.
Hours: 7am-3:30pm M-F Competitive compensation based on experience.
Benefits: Health Ins, Life Ins, Dental Ins, 401K w/Employer Match, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Direct Deposit.
We are a Drug-Free workplace!
Please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.